We are seeking a professional, experienced, and motivated full-time Citation II PIC to join our rapidly expanding company based out of FXE
Minimum Flight Experience:
- 4,500 minimum hours total fixed-wing aircraft
- International experience
- 3000 hours multi-engine PIC
- Current and qualified as a pilot within the last 12 months
- No accidents, incidents, or FAA sanctions within the last five years
- At least one year previous Part 135 experience (preferred)
Certificates & Education:
- ATP required (NO commercial certificate)
- Current first class medical certificate
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Must be 65 years of age or younger (due to ICAO requirements for Part 135 flights)
- Must live within a two hour drive of FXE or be willing to relocate
- Must be safety oriented
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be a team player
Presidential Aviation is pleased to offer benefits and competitive compensation:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Company-paid Life insurance
- Accrued vacation and sick time
- Health Savings Account
- And a great working environment!
For selected candidates, offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of FAA-mandated PRIA, criminal background, and drug testing requirements. Upon employment, incumbents will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and will be subject to a credit check.
DFWP/EOE/Veterans and Diverse Candidates are encouraged to apply!
Please no phone calls.
IN THE BODY OF YOUR EMAIL, include your total time and the date of your last proficiency check.