We are seeking a professional, experienced, and motivated full-time Gulfstream IV PIC to join our team based out of Fort Lauderdale, FL (KFXE).
Incumbent must live within a two-hour drive of FXE or be willing to relocate.
For selected candidates, offer of employment is contingent upon the successful completion of FAA-mandated PRIA, criminal background, and drug testing requirements. Upon employment, incumbents will be required to sign a confidentiality agreement and will be subject to a credit check.
DFWP/EOE/Veterans and Diverse Candidates are encouraged to apply!
Please, no phone calls.
IN THE BODY OF YOUR EMAIL, include your total time and the date of your last proficiency check.
Minimum Flight Experience:
- 5,000 hours minimum time in fixed-wing aircraft
- 3,000 hours minimum time in multi-engine Jet
- 500 hours minimum time in type
- G-IV experience
Certificates & Education:
- Current and qualified as a pilot within the last 12 months
- At least one year previous Part 135 experience (preferred)
- ATP required (NO commercial certificate)
- Current first class medical certificate
- High School diploma or equivalent
- No accidents, incidents, or FAA sanctions within last five years
- Must be 66 years of age or younger (due to ICAO requirements for Part 135 flights)
- Must be safety oriented
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be a team player