Our private jet charter will whisk you away in luxury sure to be as memorable as the destination itself.
Whether you need a charter for business travel, for an extended vacation, or for a short weekend getaway, our elite private jet charters assure that your guests and you can arrive relaxed, revived, and prepared for an important meeting, an exciting special event, or some well-deserved R&R.
Our fleet of jets accommodates anywhere from 1 to 16 passengers who seek private jet travel in a safe and secure flight environment. Larger aircraft are also available for more numerous parties. Our dedicated aviation and hospitality team manages every nuance of your trip, working hard to ensure your complete satisfaction each and every time you fly with us.
You have the option of booking a regular charter trip that is perfectly tailored to your schedule, or you can book an empty leg flight that is offered for a lower cost but with reduced flexibility. Empty Legs, or one-ways, are generally returning flights without passengers.
Uncompromising passenger safety standards are at the core of all our activities. Our Jet Maintenance Department adheres to the strict standards set by our Safety Management System in addition to exceeding FAA regulations. Our pilots qualifications also exceed FAA regulations. These efforts have produced a flawless safety record.
Benefits of Charter
- Personal choice of aircraft.
- Customized and flexible private flight plans.
- Travel on your own schedule with departures in as little as 2 hours.
- Same day multi-city trips.
- Thousands of airports near your destination, not just main commercial airports, bring you closer to your destination of choice.
- Travel hassles common with commercial airline travel are avoided such as parking, layover, check-in, and security lines.
- Opulent cabin surroundings and in-flight amenities assure the most pleasurable experience possible.
- A secure and private atmosphere allows you to converse with fellow passengers or work in peace, resulting in increased productivity.
- Peace-of-mind knowing your luggage is guaranteed to arrive with you.
- Concierge service that will make any and all arrangements associated with your trip for relevant periods before, during and after your flight.
- Gourmet refreshments, snacks, meals, and beverages will be fully tailored to your taste and preferences.
- A safer alternative because jet air charters are largely insulated from conflicts and terrorism.
- Your family, friends, assistants, or colleagues are kept abreast of your charter jets movement.
Frequent Charter Cities
Presidential Aviation offers charter service to almost any city worldwide. Below are some of our most frequent U.S. charter destinations:
- Atlanta, GA
- Charleston, SC
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Houston, TX
- Miami, FL
- New Orleans, LA
- Palm Springs, CA
- Portland, OR
- San Diego, CA
- Washington D.C.
- Austin, TX
- Charlotte, NC
- Hartford, CT
- Las Vegas, NV
- Myrtle Beach, SC
- New York City, NY
- Philadelphia, PA
- Saint Louis, MO
- San Francisco, CA
Our aircraft are also often seen at these international cities:
What to Expect
Presidential Aviations private jet charter service starts with highly personalized assistance delivered quickly regardless of the time zone or country. Our dedicated and attentive team of specialists is available to you around-the-clock, all year through, to ensure your most exacting needs are met. We will fulfill any special request you may have with care and dedication to ensure the flight experience meets your expectations.
Once on board any of our light, medium, or heavy cabin jets you will be immersed in comfort, opulence, and sophistication. From the sumptuous furnishings and masterful dcor, to cutting-edge entertainment and technology offerings, with gourmet fare and top-shelf spirits, your utter satisfaction is our primary goal.
Arrive at your U.S. or international travel destination relaxed and refreshed. Once there, youll revel in expedited white glove baggage handling, expedited customs processing, and ground transportation, if requested, all facilitated by dedicated multilingual professionals.
Charter a Jet Abroad
Presidential Aviation is an experienced and skilled international private jet charter provider. We understand the globes diverse travel procedures, thus easing and expediting the process of travel abroad.
We help assure global travelers are pleasantly surprised by the breathtaking views and cultural nuances of their arrival destination, rather than unexpectedly mired in red tape and headaches commonplace with commercial flights. A multilingual staff member further soothes the way, proffering guidance and logistical support for a stress-free journey.
We strive to deliver discriminating charter flight experiences to our corporate clients that soar well above their expectations. We accomplish this through a highly customized and personalized level of service and forethought.
Chartering a jet as a business professional will allow you to:
- experience full privacy surrounded only by those fellow travelers you select.
- increase your work productivity for the duration of the trip.
- maintain fully secure meetings.
- connect to the internet with our Wi-Fi equipped jets.
- visit multiple cities on the same day.
In the past, flying on a private jet was reserved for a fairly small class of individuals: royalty or the extraordinarily rich and famous. Today, with the globalization of business and changes in society around the globe, private charters are far more accessible to other luxury business or leisure travelers desiring the tremendous comfort, efficiency, privacy, and exclusivity private jet charters provide.
While it is true that celebrities book flights with Presidential Aviation, our charter services are enjoyed by other types of travelers seeking a truly unique and highly personalized luxury flight experience.
Our luxury private jet charter clients regularly include:
- Business leaders and executives
- Corporate travel departments for supplemental lift
- High net worth individuals, couples and families
- Movie industry executives, celebrities, and facilitators
- Professional level sports athletes and team affiliated personnel
- Diplomats such as heads of state and high-level government officials
- Non-governmental organizations (NGOs)